Sunday, June 10, 2018

Zimmy

Happy Birthday, Zac!

Zac is one of the most cheerful, energetic boys in his class. I say this honestly: He did not know a single enemy. What's not to love? His heart is honest, and his positivity is infectious.

He is the third of his brothers than I have had in class, and sadly for us, the last in his family. I've known his family for a long time. I remember when they brought him home from the hospital, and asking his older brother if he was changing diapers (he insisted no). He truly lived up to his legacy in the classroom; I'm pretty sure everyone in their family is just always a happy person.

I hope you're having a great summer so far, Zac. It's been well-earned through all your hard work throughout the school year.

Happy Birthday, Zimmy! You definitely deserve it.

No comments: