Saturday, June 2, 2018

Cooper

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

I'll bet he was starting to think I had forgotten, but that's why I write these things down.

I've had Cooper in my class since last year when he was in my math class as a fourth grader. I was so happy when he was on my class list for this past year. He always made me feel better about myself as a teacher just because of the way he would show his appreciation. This really became more and more manifest as the school year began to come to an end. It broke my heart to say good-bye to him a couple days ago.

Cooper was my office messenger--every day, I'd hand him my updated attendance list and he knew exactly what to do with it. The office ladies told me that they liked seeing him every morning.

Cooper, I hope you are going to have an outstanding time at Clay next year. You're one of the good ones and you deserve it. You're one of my favorite people.

Happy birthday, kiddo. You deserve it!

No comments: