Monday, June 18, 2018

For Tonight

First off, I know I haven't been posting as much as I have in the past several summers. This summer, I'm sure you understand, is a bit different. I'm happy to say that I am finding all kinds of leads for jobs, applied in places I never would have thought of at first, and am actually enjoying the process.

Second, I saw this today, and it doesn't surprise me at all. According to the World Health Organization, there is actually a thing called "Gaming Disorder."

As I said above, this comes as no shock to me. The propensity for boredom is high among kids today. I would suggest that it is higher than ever. You can read the article here.

It's interesting posting stuff like this, no longer having a horse in the race, although, the way things are going so far, I think I'm going to end up trading that race for a higher level of the same competition.

So let's pull back on that screen time, because mental health is where it's at these days.

I hope everyone is having a good summer so far. I still think about you all every day.

No comments: