Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Old and Moldy


Well, the best news of all today is that we finally finished ISTEP. I wish I could say it's for the final time of my career, but I have been around long enough that I know they have been buying "one more year" for at least five years now, so I'm not counting my eggs. I am at least happy to know that at least 85%+ of the population of Indiana agrees with me, and that only the new corporations that control the... okay, never mind. We all know it doesn't count.

As evidenced from the picture above, we started an experiment today involving the decomposition of formerly-living materials. This is a twelve-day experiment, so it will be interesting to keep it updated as we go on.

Well, today was the hump, and we did at least get a little bit of sunshine today, so it looks like we are on the bend. I hope you all have a fantastic night and a great rest of your week.

No comments: