Sunday, April 22, 2018

Kenzie


Happy Birthday, Kenzie!

First off, I am one day late. Second of all, I apologize that I do not have your picture to put up today, because I still haven't figured out how to do the whole download a picture thing onto this new one. It's driving me nuts.

Anyway, onto what makes Kenzie so special. She is always the level-headed one in the class, I have to say. She is Miss Mellow, and that is so welcome in a classroom like 5-1.

She brings that mellowness to the class in very helpful ways. She is easy to pair up with anyone. She is an excellent role model to those who need a good one. Plus, she always has her assignments finished on time, which is going to serve her very well in middle school.

Kenzie is our resident postmaster. She is always in charge of putting mail into students' mailboxes, and I never ever have to ask her to do it! I just leave a pile of papers by the mailboxes, and five minutes later, they are in the boxes miraculously.

That's just a tiny bit of what makes Kenzie an awesome part of 5-1. It definitely wouldn't be the same place without her.

Hope you had a great birthday, Kenzie! You deserve it!

I promise we'll fix the picture situation tomorrow.

(Monday morning edit: Woohoo! Picture's up!)

No comments: