Monday, April 9, 2018

Cole

Happy Birthday to Cole!

Cole turned eleven at exactly 1:00 this afternoon, he informed me. I asked him if he had ever woken up to seeing the ground covered in snow on his birthday before, and he didn't believe he had.

To say that Cole is a well-liked kid would be an understatement. He gets along with everyone, and he is always the life of the group. He can even make me feel better when I realize I've screwed something up, including today when I realized I forgot about our ISTEP practice. In fact, just today, I realized that I won't hear him tell me that the "sun's getting low" for that much longer.

He's a good man whose default mode is to be in a good mood. He has a smile that brighten anyone's day instantly, and for that, 5-1 is lucky to have him.

Happy Birthday, Cole. You definitely deserve it, man!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Mr.Carter. You truly are the best teacher in the world

Jeff said...

You're a good man, Cole!

Unknown said...

mr car ter yo yoy awesome