Sunday, December 21, 2014

Joyful and Triumphant

Hello, folks!

Hope the beginning of break has treated everybody well so far. Here's a quick update on all things 5-1:
  • I have made a list of all of the thank-you cards I need to get finished before long. I am very grateful to say that I have many to write. I don't send them home with them by the time they go home at the end of the day on Friday; I like to mail them, so please don't feel slighted!
  • Also, I am hard at work getting the kids' pictures finished up. I try to do that before the break for a Christmas present for the kids, but it didn't get done this year for many reasons. However, now I can take my time instead of working on them at 1:30 in the morning during the week before break. 
Try to take half an hour to watch this some time before Christmas. It's so worth it.

 

No comments: