Thursday, July 24, 2014

Son of Thunder


Imagine how excited I was when I was at the dojo this evening, teaching my classes, when Miss Meredith, who works the front desk, brought this to me. I didn't even need to read the note on it to know it was from Miss Madi, legendary Chuck Norris fan from 5-1.

Not only does this DVD contain three classic Chuck Norris movies, but also two bonus Charles Bronson movies. I see a testosterone-fueled movie marathon night coming soon.

Thanks so much, Madi! Come on in to the dojo and I promise I will show you how to turn your hands into fists of fury and how to turn your feet into righteous justice-makers that would make Chuck Norris very proud indeed.

(Side note: Chuck Norris is now 74 years old, all you parents out there. Yeah. It made me feel old too.)

1 comment:

Madi Texas Ranger said...

I cant wait to start karate!!! Oh and when we were on vacation I found a disc with 15 Chuck Norris movies!