Sunday, July 13, 2014

Flicker Of the Campfire, Wind In the Pines

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's been a busy few, and my upcoming week will be even busier, as I will be at karate camp. Luckily, the camp setting should afford me a chance or two to sit down and update Mr. Carter's Dojo throughout the week.

I do want to take this chance to thank a few people who gave me some very kind birthday shout-outs last Wednesday: Evan, Shoji, Chico, and Mitchel. You're true blue, guys. (Also, thank you very much to all the parents out there who wished me well that day. You're all fantastic people.)

Okay, it's about time for me to shove off down the road. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

2 comments:

Luke Belcher said...

Hey Mr.Carter did you get my email?

Jeff said...

Yeah. Just got it. Sorry, I've been at karate camp all week.