Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Great Organizer

A huge huge apology to Miss Jenna. Jenna's birthday was on Tuesday, and I neglected to give her the propers for her birthday that day. Sorry, Jenna, but I had my mind on other things that day. Miss Jenna is an awesome organizer in the classroom of a teacher who isn't. She is so good about helping clean up certain areas of the room that can sometimes get a little unruly.

Miss Jenna, in honor of your birthday (two days into being eleven), here is a video by a very like-minded individual:



Jenna, I think you've found a kindred spirit! I love the look in your eye when you say, "Mr. Carter, I'm done with my work. Would you mind if I clean your desk for you?"

Gladly. Consider it my birthday gift to you.

1 comment:

gymnast25 said...

thx Mr.Carter!!!!