Friday, February 28, 2014

Fitness Night


It was sure fun to see these guys at Family Fitness Night tonight. It was also fun to see Lara and Dominick ("the two German kids" according to Dominick), but unfortunately, I didn't have my phone handy when I saw them. 

For the record: I beat both of these guys in a scooter race tonight. But after doing that, I was unable to beat Billy's brother in the same scooter race. Scooter races are hard, I found out tonight. 

I will say that both Mrs. Davis and Nurse Barb were able to show a pretty mean roundhouse kick tonight after I taught everybody the basic karate punches and kicks. 

Thanks so much to everyone who came out tonight. It was a great experience as always. 

5 comments:

lara said...

yes we are the ''german kids''(notice the quotation marks!)

lara said...

evan looks creepy...

Anonymous said...

evan and billy shouldn't be in the picture shoji and his goblins should right shoji

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

grant likes pie :)