Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stop the World for One Night

Anyone going to Relay for Life this Saturday? It's at the high school track. Join Team Woodbrook or whatever team you may have a connection to if you'll be in town. Take your parents. Take your grandma's neighbor.

You can join here



Yes, it costs ten bucks to join, but it's a fundraiser. That's what you have to expect. Put up a lemonade stand!

Seriously, I truly apologize for not making a bigger deal of this in class. In the past, back when I was in charge of Team Woodbrook, we would have bake sales before the choir shows, kids went around asking for money door to door, and I got everyone hyped to the gills about Relay for Life. Last year, I turned it over to Dr. Saam, but stayed somewhat connected. This year, I've completely fallen off.

But I will be there. Don't know what hours yet (probably evening), but I will be there.

No comments: