Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eating Crow



Noooo!

Okay, fine. Apollo is the god of the sun. Still doesn't make any sense to me that they named the moon missions the Apollo Missions if he isn't the god of the moon, but whatever.

Always own up to your mistakes. If school was still going, I'd give you guys ten push-ups to make up for my mistake, but since school is out, I guess I don't have to. Plus, I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading this anyway. I may just be writing to myself. Still feels good to admit it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you Mr C!
JP

Jeff said...

I know I know.
You were right, Jake, from State Farm.

Ruby said...

Apollos sister is the goddess of the moon and the goddess of the hunt.
(knowledge I gained from reading the Percy Jackson series!)

Jeff said...

Artemis, yeah?

Jeff said...

I got some books from my sister about mythology, which I really wish I'd had this school year.

Anonoymous said...

RUBY IS RIGHT YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY RUUUUUUBBBBBYYYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

Mark said Artemis Missions sounds too awesome. Our family is still reading.... Enjoyed the walk/don't walk video too!

Jeff said...

I totally agree: The Artemis Missions. Makes a lot more sense to me, Mark.

Glad someone enjoyed the Ampelmann video. I had stickers of both "Walk" and "Don't Walk" on two of my clipboards after I went to Germany. I told them about Der Ampelmann, but not sure how much of it sunk in. Maybe it's one of those things I told the kids in German.