Monday, January 28, 2013

Six Grasshoppers


I meant to put this up on here a long time ago, but wanted to post this to thank the Wisdorfs for buying my donation to the PTO auction back in November. Earlier this month, we got around to a special karate class for their son and five of his buddies at my (okay, not my--I don't own it...) karate dojo. We had a lot of fun that afternoon. I tried to teach them a lot of things in there, and gave them all the warning not to try any karate at school or at home. Anyway, thank you to (left to right) Logan, Caden, Griffin, Jake, Peyton, and Casey for coming out to Mr. Carter's other dojo, where I am Sensei Carter. It was fun getting to show you another part of my world--you guys all played right along. When my sensei walked in, he commented to me that "those are some happy boys." You're awesome, guys.

3 comments:

Paris said...

Sensei Carter - we had a great time! Thanks Jake

Jeff said...

I had fun too.

Anonymous said...

was it sensei john this is colin