Tuesday, January 15, 2013

All Are Parts of a Whole

Tonight there are two main things to know as far as homework goes: three times each is due tomorrow and the kids in my Math class will have a test tomorrow.

Here is a helpful video when it comes to adding and subtracting fractions, just in case it comes in handy. I think I may show it today in class (and talk them through it--no, I won't be checking my email and just playing a video...).



We watched two of the skits today during Social Studies. They weren't too bad!

3 comments:

Isabella R White said...

hope that kate feels better tomorrow

Anonymous said...

are SKITS WERE NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PAIGE

Jeff said...

Poorly worded. I should have said, "They were pretty great!"