Monday, December 12, 2011

The Storm Before the Calm

Well, here's the lowdown on this week, guys:
  1. Over the course of tomorrow and Wednesday during the day, I will be giving the mid-year Math test. This is only if you're in my Math class, but other classes are probably either doing this already or very soon.
  2. The Caesar's English quiz is on Wednesday. They all have been given lists! (And they don't have to know an example for "sangui-").
  3. The theme test for chapter 7 in Rigby will be on Thursday, as well as their open-note astronomy quiz.
  4. I'm trying to finish up reading Qwerty Stevens before break! Not an easy task.

Busy busy times, guys. Hope all is well at home. I realize I am normally more verbose, but for now you will have to make due with the bare bones. Sorry!

No comments: