Monday, December 5, 2011

Epikeia

I'm sending home the kids' theme tests from chapter 6 in the reading book. I am also sending home a second, blank copy for them to do at home with their book. They didn't do well on that test as a whole. I'm going to give them another chance to do this one at home, open book. I will then average out the two grades.

Because of this, I did give them a chance to get their definitions done for their spelling list this week, but if they didn't get that finished in class, then that is also due tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your cooperation with the new initializing of the weekly bookmarks. It is important for your child to read at home--make sure you set some time aside for the kids to be reading in a room without a TV or computer games going on. Twenty minutes is all I ask!

No comments: