Monday, August 23, 2010

Information Requested

We had a very good and very productive day today!

Be on the lookout (hopefully tomorrow) for a rolodex card to come home for you to fill out and return to school. I need contact information for you all just in case I need to call or e-mail about something. I may actually send two home so that I can have one here and one at home, but regardless, I'd appreciate you doing that for me.

We are into the routine now with Spelling and the other ways of the classroom. It's so much easier when the kids are into a routine. We never did get to a journal today, but we got the DOLs graded. This is normally a Friday piece of the schedule, and this week we're going to do our darnedest to do that. I think the kids are becoming more and more accustomed to what to look for on these.

No comments: