Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Welcome!

What a great time I had getting to know your kids today! Welcome to Mr. Carter's Dojo. This isn't so much a place to get all your kids' assignments as it is a place to learn about what's coming up in and around the fifth grade and my classroom.

Look soon for some Camp Tecumseh volunteer information to be coming your way right here. We do have a go for the trip for at least one more year, so I hope everyone is up for three days in the woods. Also, I'm looking greatly forward to seeing everyone at Meet the Teacher Night next Tuesday at 7:30 right here in 5-1.

I know there is a lot of information I skipped out on today, but that's what tomorrow is for. I hope your children came home today with a smile on their faces, ready to come back tomorrow. All I know is that after I worked with them a little bit today, I was greatly relieved. You never know what you're going to get, and let's just say I'm feeling good about this class already.

3 comments:

Viva said...

Not as good as thought, right? Just Kidding

Viva said...

No i said that wrong. not as good as us, right? just kidding

Jeff said...

Of course not, Viva! :-)