Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Step, You Step, We All Step for ISTEP

This week is ISTEP. Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the kids should be eating breakfast every day, wearing loose and comfortable clothing (please no bathrobes and slippers), and to make sure the kids get about fourteen hours of sleep each night. Okay, so maybe I was a little overboard on that last one, but you get the idea.

The kids' thrice-edited rough drafts were due on Thursday, and they're still not completely graded by me. I like to do them thoroughly, and it's not like the kids are going to need to work on them until Thursday at the earliest. Still, I'll make sure they get them back ASAP and that they all have plenty of time to get their second rough drafts done. Some of them are going to need to gather a bit more information than others, but that's a-okay with me.

Math Bowl practice tomorrow after school until promptly 3:30. I have to tutor at 3:45, so please have kids picked up by 3:35!

Be good, everyone, and have a great week!

No comments: