Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feels Like It Was Just Yesterday I Said It

As I'm sitting here today before the kids arrive, wondering how best to use our now-limited time today, I began to browse the blog, and noticed this from yesterday:

"If your child ever feels overwhelmed, please shoot me an e-mail. I'm somewhat flexible, but also understandingly stern."

But you know what would be about ten times better than that? Have your child come in and talk to me! I promise I have never bitten any child, ever. (Well, except probably when I was about four years old myself.)

Onward with the day!

2 comments:

Banyuwangi Dream Land said...

Our happy greetings from Dream Land Banyuwangi team offers vacation packages that will take you to a dream that never before in Banyuwangi Dream Land-saving packages of our country are in Indonesia learn more please see our website

Jeff said...

OooooKAY, weirdo! Please don't post those things here anymore.