Monday, December 28, 2009

Diagnosis: Homework

Hey, guys, since it's pretty public knowledge what happened to me (it was during school, so yeah, people figured it out), I thought I'd let everyone know that the testing is all over, and today I finally went in and got my test results. I had a clean bill of health, and we're just going to "keep an eye on it" for awhile. They couldn't find anything wrong with me over the course of the five tests they did. I can't tell you what a huge relief this was to me today.

I hope everyone's having a fantastic break. Now that this is off my mind, I'm able to focus on school, and over the next few days, I can start developing my grand plan for the spring. Don't worry, it won't be TOO much more homework. Mwwwhahahahahaaaa!

6 comments:

LM said...

Glad to hear you are ok. Thanks for my drawing. It's really good! Happy new year!! Maggie

Anonymous said...

Good!! See you Monday!

Jeff said...

I had a lot of fun drawing you spiking the ball, Maggie!

And thank you for the "good", Mr. or Miss Anonymous! :P

reileybigfan said...

Mr.c did you get my email???

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.C,
HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToRi<3

Jeff said...

I got it, Reiley, thanks!

Happy New Year to you too, Tori. Tell everyone over at Clay I said so too.