Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Swine Repellent

Has it ever been an interesting day today! I said in my newsletter yesterday the scheduling was going to get funky, and it really has. I don't know why I'm ever surprised by anything anymore, but let's just say that it's a good thing that your kids are so flexible when it comes to routine. ("Flexible routine"? It's time for an oxymoron lesson.)

The kids lined up and dutifully got their shots (those whose parents gave permission only...don't want to cause a panic!) and they were all very brave. We had no tears. I was so proud.

We also got some Science, Social Studies, and Reading done today. In addition to the shots, that made for a pretty full day, in actuality.

Tomorrow is a Caesar's English quiz. Oh, and no Spelling this week! Woohoooo!

FYI: I will not be here on Friday, because I'll be doing some tests to make sure I'm not growing a third arm or something like that. (Although, come to think of it, the implications of what a third arm would do for karate would be astounding...)

No comments: