Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stars Our Destination

Tomorrow I have more doctors appointments, so I won't be there for the latter part of the day. The rest of the week, though, I will be there.

There is a Caesar's English test on Wednesday, and we'll be back into the swing of the normal Spelling schedule this week.

It is also in my plans to make this a very astronomy-heavy week, as we're behind the rest of the fifth grade on that one. I'm looking forward to this, because this is one of my favorite things to teach, and yet it's been almost summarily neglected this year so far. At least it gives me a good excuse to do some pure astronomy lessons, unfettered by time limitations.

Don't worry, though, we will be covering our share of sentence structure, focusing now on adverbs, while continuing to review prepositions, and the kids will get their final book report assignment for the semester. Don't worry, this one isn't nearly as involved as the previous one. It's only every other one that you need to worry about.

No comments: