Monday, November 23, 2009

Phantom Menaces

It made me really happy to come back today. I realize I was only gone one day in "school time", but in "my life" time, it was at least a week. Having those yanking, horrible wires glued onto my head was not cool at all, and even though I got lots of grading done (and even more tonight), it still wasn't fun. After the lady pulled them off of me this morning and I headed back to school, I was happy to go pick the kiddos up from Spanish and see them all. These kids make me smile every day.

And we hopped back into the routine with DOLs, grammar (subjects, predicates, and prepositional phrases--a little trickier than I thought), and reading. We didn't get to Social Studies today, but that's what tomorrow is for. (And pardon me for ending a sentence in a preposition...I know you'll forgive me.)

Can still feel those wires where she pulled them off. Didn't realize they had been super-glued onto my head!

No comments: