Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Okay, so tomorrow is the Veteran's Day program, so I'm sure it will go off without a hitch. I'm not sure why I always worry about this, because it's not like it's ever gone with major problems. Well, unless you count the time I forgot to have the kids include a time to have the veterans stand up to be recognized--I had about half a dozen people calling for my head on a platter that year. As long as Nick remembers his line tomorrow, I'm covered on that front.

Remember (assuming you're either up late or reading this early in the morning) to wear red, white, and blue!

3 comments:

olivia said...

happy veterens day! get well we all miss u


-viva

Matt, Lorena, Jonah and Elijah Lane said...

Please let us know if we can help in any way! Hope you're feeling better soon and we'll be praying for you!

Jeff said...

Thanks, guys! You're all the best.