Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy Weeks Ahead

First of all, I'd like to thank all my old students and their parents from whom I've received comments on this blog as well as e-mails about how they're still keeping track of what goes on in my class by reading Mr. Carter's Dojo. Each day I hope you are all doing well over at middle school. From the reports I've heard, I know you are doing great. You have great teachers over there, and I'm sure they're all teaching you new things as you grow up and accept more responsibility.

As for you here in my class right now, I almost have your cereal boxes graded, I've rearranged the desks, and I've still got a few more things to get ready for Science on Monday. First up: Physics! We'll be learning about Newton's laws through experiments and, of course, you will have to write down all your observations and findings. And I also found a way to use that thing that's supposed to hang down with all the spaces for stuff that I was showing you guys on Friday. Plus we're starting reading groups.

Remember: This week there is Current Events, spelling, and everything else, so make sure you make good use of your class time.

No comments: