Wednesday, August 29, 2007

An Open Letter to Yesterday

Hey, former students, you specifically requested that I give updates about your life in Jr. High, but I haven't received any. I can tell you that Alex, Jeff, Brady, Gene, and Brian are all doing well here in Mr. Vahle's class, but I know nothing of the rest of you. Send me an e-mail or something so that I can know how things are. I think of you guys often, and hope you're doing well.

Oh, and by the way, you'd never believe Barton right now. I don't know if it's all the extra kids in the room or the extra-deep water (yes, I finally took Brady's advice and it turns out he was actually right...go figure), but he's hopping around all over the place. Whenever you walk into the room, he's swimming up to the side and begging for food. Crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weel, at least he isn't being grumpy and ignoring us (I for one would like to see the usually monotonos(is that how you spell it?) Barton going crazy.
Laura

Emma said...

Good for him! Maybe Barton just asked himself where he sees himself in a year or so, and decided to perk up a bit.

Sorry about the no jr. high emails...I'll try and send some soon.