Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Fine Tuesday

Today in Mr. Carter's classroom we started out with reading. We read "The Ghost Cat". During this time we also put yellow sticky notes in the spots of the story where we thought someone was:
1 avoiding the truth
2 facing the truth
3 was making something
When we finished this we went to Spanish. In Spanish we sang all the Spanish countries in a song. It was sort of interesting in a way. We also saw the countries on a map.
We almost lost our snack because we weren't listening. But since Mr. Carter is so nice, we obviously kept our snack.
Next came Word Study. All we did in word study was a page about homophones. then Mr. Carter started showing us how we will do spelling tests.Then went to Science. We studied pennies.
After all that work, we had recess and lunch. During recess I played soccer. Nothing huge happened at lunch.
Finally that brings me to now, everyone else is doing math while I blog. Well I have to go now bye!
Maria

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading the ghost cat. I liked that story.

(we still have junior great books, but they are ours to keep and write in)

Laura (and old student)

Emma said...

Very nice first student post. I too remember The Ghost Cat.

Anonymous said...

*clap*clap*clap*
Laura

Anonymous said...

Great post Maria it was awesome

Anonymous said...

Hi it is somebody in your class but I am not going to give you my name but you did a GREAT job.

Anonymous said...

I am someone who is leaving everybody notes and is not leaving my name you are they only one who I am telling so tell everyone I am doing this to make you and everyone els mad


Hint: I am in your class

Anonymous said...

Hi It's Caroline. You did a great job on the post.