Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Relaying for Life

As Mr. C. told you, Relay for Life went very well. It was a lot of fun! I stayed for the entire 24 hours. The weather was frustrating to me, though. During the day it was really hot outside (lots of sunburn), and in the night it was unbelievably cold. I think everyone in our tent had their sleeping bags or blankets over their heads. In the morning, everyone was awake except for me. It was overcome by the light. It took awhile for me to adjust. All in all, I ran about six or seven miles, which is a little more than twice the distance I ran last year, so I'm satisfied. I hope all of you who ran it enjoyed it, and I hope that everyone joins in next year. It is a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm kinda bummed we didn't get to stay longer. The timing just didn't work out this year. We had to go visit my aunt at the hospital, so I didn't get to stay as long as I liked. I had fun while I was there though!
Laura

Anonymous said...

I hope your aunt is doing better. There's always next year, Laura! Make it a yearly thing. It was good to see you guys while you were there! Thanks for coming.

Mr. C