Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's....ALIVE!

Yes, this blog is still alive! And I did permit anyone to comment on here who wants to. I didn't realize that setting was like that. Sorry. It was actually pretty easy to fix.

I realize our last two weeks of school went relatively uncatalogued, but it was a good two weeks, I tell ya. We had a huge amount of fun, managed to learn a thing or two, heard some wonderful performances during the choir show and the talent show, caught crayfish (which all died...heh...um, guess those should have just been left in the wild).

Okay, so the Relay for Life is coming up this week. As you can see in the post below, the students have come up with questions for our part. I may have to make up a few of my own too. I'll make sure they're ones that my students will know the answers to! (Or at least SHOULD know the answers to...ahem.) (Oh yeah, and never end your sentence with a preposition.) Come on out, guys! Come out and see all the cool stuff going on, hang out with your buds, walk the track, and raise money for cancer research!

Hope to see y'all then.

Mr. C

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we're coming. It sounds like relay will be a blast. I'm really looking forward to it.
Laura

Gemma said...

Go here...

http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/customize.php?mc=turtle.swf

You can have barten on the blog!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Virtual Barton!!!!

Laura

Gemma said...

yes...YAY!

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be there (at Relay for Life, I mean).

funfulemma22