Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crawling Through the Wreckage

You guys should see my classroom now. I know I'm moving my room back to the fifth grade area, but my old room is now completely blank with the exception of the back counter. No desks, not even my desk. It's crazy. I no longer have a computer, although rumor has it that I'm getting a flat screen, so it's about time. Also, you can't really walk through the hallway outside Mr. Vahle's and my room because there's all the desks and everything out there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! It must be hard moving all the stuff on your own!!! I wish we could all come and help.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't have to move it all myself, actually. I just have to get it all unpacked. Unfortunately for them, Rose and Roy will be in charge of moving it all down! If I'm there, I'll give them a hand.

Mr. C

Anonymous said...

your a good man mr. c. i just hope that rose and roy get thier money out of it.

Dr. Zoidberg
(Aaron)
go to
http://www.geocities.com/julistuff/Zoidberg.jpg

Anonymous said...

i meant thEIr

Dr. Zoidberg
(Aaron)

Anonymous said...

so far, BMcG has not responded. O well. I have a question for you mr. c, "Do you want Brady in your class next year." Email me the answer at:

aphotdog95@aim.com

Dr. Zoidberg
(Aaron)
o you know the site.

Anonymous said...

Of course I want Brady in my class next year, don't be silly.

Mr. C

Eric said...

A flat screen.... wow. I'm looking forward to this year's computer lab. It has much better computers than the ones at the old lab. *shudder* This feels weird. Don't be surprised if it's the first day of school and you find me sitting in your classroom.