Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Welcome to My Dojo

Here's my first foray into classroom publishing. My class will be able to post to this as they wish, but I will be editing it in case they get out of hand. (Not that any of them ever would.) This should tell you what's going on in my classroom, what we're doing in the various subject areas. I'm going to leave it up to the kids now.

The name of the blog, by the way, is an allusion to the fact that I also teach karate. It's pretty fun, but I doubt you'll be seeing any of my karate students posting here. But who knows?

6 comments:

Bad*Jedi said...

You all are so far ahead of where I was when I was your age (I can't resist "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away") ... Blogs and Wiki's ... When I was in college, the internet I knew was called Gopher for crying out loud!

Excellent idea Mr. Carter ... keep up the excellent work kids!!!

Anonymous said...

hi Mr C. I love your blog it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)






taylor

Evil Grant said...

I'm from the future of 2014

germansquid said...

squids rule

lara said...

real smooth grant

Anonymous said...

Real funny guys, I'm from the future of 2019