Monday, November 20, 2006

Superheroes

Today we made superheroes to put on the outside wall. It was a pretty cool project. All of us thought about what their superpowers will be, and then we drew what they looked like in their "secret identity". We wrote a paragraph on how they got their powers, what their costume is, and what they were called and why. We all put their secret identity, occupation (besides superhero), and what their weakness and arch enemy is. We took a bunch of brightly colored construction paper and made all of our superheroes, in costume, out of that. They all looked AWESOME!!! I saw some called Jet, The Ignited Flame, and The Swallow. I made Poof. She had the powers of invisibility and flight. It was a cool idea for a project, and I think everyone had a good time. I know I did. I think it's cool to get to do projects like this in class. It was really fun, and we enjoyed getting to be creative. Superheroes is always a cool thing to do, and I'm glad we did!

-Laura

No comments: