Thursday, December 27, 2018

Superspiral Going Down

What a bizarre, frightening couple of days.

First off, click here to find the GoFundMe page for one of the men who was burned in the accident last night at Carmel High School. Thank goodness no students were hurt, but the two men are reported to be pretty badly burned, as you know.

Even more scary is the video posted by the five cheerleaders from Guerin High School. These girls are horrible people. I realize I'm really not taking much of a leap with this opinion, but I really really just want these girls to get what's coming to them. How awful for the victim here.

You have no idea how much I want to post the picture of them, the leader girl's name, her father's and mother's names, and anyone else's names if I should ever find out anything about the others. It goes against every base impulse I have not to post those things. They deserve whatever happens to them and worse.

My message to everyone out there, especially former students, is that you cannot to things like this on social media. These girls' lives may be ruined now--heck, they should be ruined. Don't do anything this dumb. Ever. Especially if you're going to look so proud of yourself while you're doing it.

Man, it makes me sick.

No comments: