Friday, June 13, 2014

Well I Ain't Superstitious and I Don't Get Suspicious

Well, I'm not sure if you heard about it or not, but this teacher of astronomy stayed up to get a view of the "Honey Moon" tonight. The Honey Moon hasn't been seen in almost 100 years. It's a full moon that happens on a certain date (hey, I'm not that much of an expert) in June. And evidently, it hasn't happened in a long time.

I can tell you one thing: I'm always thankful when we have a full moon and we're not in school. Call me a superstitious fool, but kids always go crazy when there's a full moon.

Students: Admit it. At some point today, you got emotional or crazy for no reason. Or you went hyper-crazy. Or hormonal. Okay, so this isn't so different from a normal day. But you have to admit that it was a little more heightened today than normal.

Come on. Admit it. I love you guys, but you have to admit it.

But today in Hamilton County, Indiana, it's too cloudy to seen the Honey Moon. It doesn't matter. You still went a little crazy today.

You know it's true. 

No comments: