Sunday, June 8, 2014

Midnight Crossing

Well, it was a late night last night as I walked in the rain for Relay for Life. I found a few other team members there--Evan and his family were there as well between the hours of midnight and 1am. It rained on us, but not too hard.

It was awesome to see some other people from 5-1's past. Brian Alexander was there (thanks for the Reds tickets, man!), and I spoke briefly with Josh Alford as well. It's always good to see the old guys getting as tall as I am. I believe Mitchel was supposed to have been there earlier with his dad as the DJ.

It was a dark, rainy night, but it was nonetheless a worthy cause to help in the fight against cancer. Thanks to everyone who donated and/or went out to walk for Woodbrook (I don't know who all you are, I hate to admit!).

No comments: