Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be Well; Do Good Work

First of all, here is a "link" I said I would "share" on the "blog" today.

Here is a more serious link taking you once again to the site for Woodbrook's team for the Relay for Life. My class is in charge of writing questions to be asked over the intercom on the week before the Wellness Fair (the week right after spring break). I had them write the questions today, and four of them will be asked that week. I also told my class that they can come in help man the booth for Relay for Life for the Wellness Fair on Sunday, April 17, from 1-4. I'll have t-shirts for them to wear that day. If they don't want to do that, but they still want to be involved, your family can also participate in the Amazing Race (fliers went home today).

Tomorrow we have a Math test! I gave the kids study guides over it today, they did them in class, and I explained everything to them. To be honest, though, not everyone was paying attention, and many people were either working in a race to get it finished while I was explaining or were talking amongst themselves either much of the time or the whole time. I would ask them to explain it to you. I even went over page two on the study guide with the class, problem by problem, and had someone then say I didn't show them how to do it. I realize that the end of this week is Spring Break, but this CANNOT HAPPEN!

Lastly, final drafts of papers are due THIS THURSDAY! If you are leaving before that, I need them before your child goes anywhere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in a box
I'm in a box
I have a hat
But ....
I'm in a box

PS The last second goal by griffin did count

Anonymous said...

I'm in a box
I'm in a box
I have a hat
But ....
I'm in a box

PS The last second goal by griffin did count

Mona said...

My mom and i are interested could you give us some more details

Mona said...

in relay for life