Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wave of the Wand

I was a mean old tyrant today and piled on the homework. I'm going to have to do this for awhile, at least in Math. I think part of the problem we had with learning fractions is that I didn't do that enough to reinforce at home what we had been doing in class. So at least for Math, this is really the new status quo.

I also just typed up my sub-plans for the beginning of tomorrow. As it turns out, I'm only gone until 10:40! Shouldn't be too bad.

UPDATE: One more thing! Starting on Friday, my class will be doing the morning announcements. I've already pulled from the sticks of destiny to decide the order and it's all written down and ready to go. Tomorrow I will reveal the list to the class, and then we'll know who will be doing the Pledge of Allegiance on what day. Pretty exciting stuff! We will practice doing the pledge together slowly, so they don't hurry through it.

No comments: