Saturday, December 4, 2010

Freight Train

Wow. Well, I feel like I was just hit by a freight train. Thursday night at about 11:30 I started getting sick to my stomach, and late last night, I finally began to get over it. In fact, this was at about 1:30am that I woke up and felt okay. Of course, after fading in and out of sleep with a well-worn path to the bathroom during my awake times, I was pretty much awake for the rest of the night. By the time the sun came up this morning, imagine my surprise to look outside and see all the snow.

Hopefully next week we will be able to get back on track. If we were only a little bit behind before, we really need to put the pedal to the metal. Luckily it's nothing that we can't accomplish this week and the part of next week that we have. Even with the musical program this week, we can get it done!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

Mona said...

I just started feeling sick to my stomach :(