Monday, March 8, 2010

Revisions

Throughout this week, we will be working toward revising their first drafts. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make the first revisions on your child's paper. Most of the kids have to add substantial amounts of information to their papers still, but luckily there is still plenty of information out there.

Each day I'm going to go over a different aspect of this paper with the kids and show them exactly what I want from them on it. Tomorrow we're going to work on the introductory paragraph. On Wednesday we'll learn about the bibliography, and on Thursday we'll talk about writing the concluding paragraph.

Sorry about the slow pace of the blog recently. I've been really busy with Math Bowl lately, especially right after school when I'm normally typing up the blog entry for that day.

Hope everyone has a good week, and keep your eyes open for more news.

1 comment:

Michael- said...

Well, well, well, look what I found… I must say, fantastic blog!

I’ll cut to the chase, I’m am anthropologist and I'm currently doing a little study on the blogging subculture. Your perspective is of great of interest to me, so if you don’t mind dropping in on the blog and answering 5 questions, I’d be more that grateful.

http://conflictions5.blogspot.com

If for nothing else, swing by the blog just to take a look...

Cheers~

m-