Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gone to the Dogs

I made a newsletter that was supposed to go home on Friday. You'll get it tomorrow! Or I should say it will be sent home tomorrow.

It was good to see everyone at the carnival yesterday. Thanks for stopping by the Trading Post.

And last but not least, congratulations to all Butler Bulldog fans! I wish the Boilers had been so fortunate this weekend, but I hope I can now root for the Bulldogs--they're so safe for anyone from Indiana to feel good about, being neither IU nor Purdue. Now with the hometown advantage at the Final Four, anything is possible!

2 comments:

reileybigfan said...

Hey Mr. Carter, thanks for the Bulldog shout out!!

It was good to see you yesterday....

2 More games to go...

GO DAWGS!

Pete Harrington
Butler '92

Jeff said...

Hey, no problem! Credit where it's due, Pete. Credit where it's due.