Thursday, January 14, 2010

Culpa

Hey, guys.

I hope everyone had a nice night at Clay.

I gave everyone the lowdown over next week. I keep forgetting that it's going to be a four-day week. As much as I could use a three day weekend (yeah, already), it keeps slipping my mind that it's happening. Anyway, I pretty much gave the kids the information they will need to make their OWN study guide for the Social Studies test next week. Also, we've been doing some more Science stuff this week--we did an experiment yesterday and I did NOT get around to having the kids share their findings today. Hopefully tomorrow isn't going to be too late to do that!

Anyway, we've been working like crazy lately. I told the kids today that I warned them that it was going to be a homework heavy time between winter break and spring break. I promise this is the worst of it, and I also promise that this big project will be as painless as possible. I realize that projects aren't parents' favorite things, and I do keep that in mind when I put these things together.

That having been said, I want this to be the kids' work, and I want it to be something that they're really proud of, and I want them to be responsible for the grand GRAND majority of the work. That's why we're going to be working on it mostly in class.

More later.

Mr. C

No comments: