Monday, January 7, 2008

Back from break

I hope everyone had a great winter break! Now welcome again to Mr. C's blog. We are going to talk about Mr. Carters new book called The Automatic Friend about a boy who finds a robot to replace his friends because the kid's friends always have anguments and sometimes don't get along. The robot's orginal name was chad, but Mr. Carter is still in the process of making the characters names. We are also going to JA Biztown on Friday. (Biztown is a city with a lot of buisnesses that kids run.) Now I am finnaly going to tell you that I forgot my A B C's this morning. That is all!

Fin.

By Brandon and McKenna Hook and Zach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chad is a cool name for a robot. Don't change it Mr. C.!

I'm so happy you are trying to go farther with this book! It's a really good story. Good luck!

Great post guys!