Friday, December 7, 2007

Lost Post!

The kids wrote a nice post this morning about BizTown as well as their upcoming musical, Snow Biz. I was going to make a crack about how it's no wonder kids can't spell anything, but then I realized the only other shortening of "business" would be "bus", and that doesn't make much sense in the same terms. At least not in the way it was intended.

Anyway, the original post got knocked off somehow. It's not their fault. And it was really a good one, too. It was by Molly, Claire C., Brandon, and Zach.

Mr. C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be the first former Mr Carter kid to comment on this, seeing as I am the only one home (I had to be sick on a two-hour delay!). Is BizTown Exchange City? And how is SnowBiz coming along?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Exchange City is now BizTown. It's a dumb name change, but that's what it is.

SnowBiz seems to be going pretty well so far. We lost a practice day because of the 2-hour delay yesterday, but it should come off pretty well nonetheless.

Mr. C

Anonymous said...

I was sick on the delay to. That stunk.

BizTown is kind of a cute name. Exchange City kind of sounded like we were a miniature stock exchange or something.

SnowBiz sounds great! I am definitely coming!