Tuesday, August 7, 2018

We Were Pretty Great, Weren't We?



















I apologize profusely for anyone who sees this. I had all of these pictures from Track and Field Day, and I guess I got so wrapped up in the end of the school year that I never posted them. What a nice reminder of the past school year's end, though.

As you get ready to start your new beginning next week, I hope you look back on where you came from and the lessons learned, everybody. I'd advise you to "never change", but I've been through middle school before, and I've known many students who have gone through it before too. I know it's not realistic. But one day, you'll be able to be your old self again, and it will be great.

You all have amazing adventures ahead.

Best of luck, and make good choices, people.

No comments: