Wednesday, July 8, 2015

This Is Your Own Responsibility

I have never been to, nor do I really want to go to, the San Diego Comic Con. I don't really like big crowds like that, and I don't really care to stand in line at the grocery store, let alone the lines I've heard about at SDCC.

That said, for my post tonight, I want to pay some respect to that massive event by posting a few times where comic book characters have taught us some important life lessons.

First up, Superman gets downright harsh with his girlfriend, Lois, but the lesson is apt:


Let's not forget the immortal words of Peter Parker's Uncle Ben...


 Then we have Captain America teaching Red Skull a lesson on the American way...


You have to love the wise words espoused here by...well, I guess it's unclear which of the Fantastic Four is speaking just by looking at this excerpt, but no matter who said it, it's hard to argue with it!


And last but not least, I think we can all agree with the words on this note that Archie has just received from a passing stranger.

Happy Comic Con week, everyone! Tell you what, if a new Star Wars trailer pops up this week, I'll post it here so you can have your own little "brain break" like back when you were all mere fifth graders who still needed brain breaks. No more of such childish things for you guys!

And on that note, I'll leave it to our old friend Batman to bid us goodbye.


You and me both, man...

No comments: