Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't Ruin Your Argument With Your Delivery

I hope everyone has had a great summer so far. I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of you here and there, and everyone looks pretty relaxed. I've been getting all kinds of work done that I had been putting off during the year. This includes things like arguing with the guy at the cable company. (Remember, guys: Don't ruin your argument with your delivery! It served me well today.)

My Math class, I'll have your summer packets ready hopefully by tomorrow. I can try to get them mailed out to you or leave them in the office for pick up at school next week. Not sure which I'm going to do. And anyone else who wants one, please let me know. If you're from 5-1 (or from my Math class) and you want one, I'll make sure you get it.

5 comments:

Matt and Lorena Lane said...

Hi Mr. Carter-

Would you mind sending us a Math packet for Jonah? Or we can pick it up. Let us know what works best for you! Blessings... The Lanes

Jeff said...

Yes, why don't I leave it in the office and you can pick it up next week?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Carter I've really missed you.

Anonymous said...

Man I did it again that was Kate.
-Kate

Unknown said...

Same here Mr.c hope your summer is going great!!~~~~~Hope:)