Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End Notes

A few bits of business before any more time passes. Please know that to call these "bits" undermines their importance greatly.
  1. Thank you to everyone who was involved with the fifth grade tailgate party last night! It was very nice of you all to volunteer your time to make it a great experience for the kids. I think everyone had a wonderful time; it was a lot of fun.
  2. My parents surprised us with a visit last Friday. They loved meeting my class, and complimented me on their behavior. They were also surprised at how big fifth graders are. I told them that these kids are different in size from what I started off with.
  3. The letters that the kids wrote yesterday were amazing. I was almost in tears as they read them out loud to me.
Okay, the kids are going crazy, so I need to close out right now. More later!

No comments: