Thursday, April 15, 2010

Funny What One Compliment Can Do

I wanted to pass along that I received two compliments from two different specials teachers in the last two days about how wonderful my class was. Both of them told me that my class had made a profound change over the course of the year, which of course made my head inflate about ten sizes. I told the kids that same thing, and I told them that they deserved to feel extremely proud of themselves as well. Understand that this extends to you as parents as well.

And after receiving a compliment like that, it's funny how nothing else that happens within a day really matters.

3 comments:

reileybigfan said...

I think this title is a D.O.L! : )
reiley

Jeff said...

Whoops! It's fixed now! :)

reileybigfan said...

That is okay! Everyone does it! : )
Have a great weekend!